Need help identifying this front fender

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need help identifying this front fender
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

I picked this up a couple years ago at a meet. I was told today it does not appear to be a factory 13/14 fender as originally thought, perhaps accessory? Anyone know? Picture is of the front right but I also have the front left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 11:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

looks home-grown to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 07:24 am:

Jack, you should be a politician! I was going to say crude repop.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 12:48 pm:

I had a 15 Runabout with home-made fenders all around - other than using carriage bolts and galvanized sheet steel they looked pretty good. From what I've heard the fenders wound up in a display on making do at the Seals Cove Museum up near Bar Harbor Maine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

Close enough to the real thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

Mark
I have been wondering if you have anything to do with Fritz!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 02:20 pm:

Do you think somebody made them years back, or are they recent?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration