OLD PHOTOS - Another entirely different stream of Old Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OLD PHOTOS - Another entirely different stream of Old Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 09:18 am:

I post almost daily a whole different stream of Old Photos then I post here over on the MTFCI forum. If you like Old Photos here's the link.

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/130-Model-T-Era-Original-Period-Pho tos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 10:28 am:

thanks jay, i always enjoy your efforts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 10:42 am:

Dang nice Jay! I love that pic of all those cars crammed in that lot at what appears to be some kind of county or state fair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

Thank you Jay. I forget to look over there but always enjoy it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 11:11 pm:

Cool, thanks Jay.

I like the one of the "modernized" 14 touring with brass radiator painted black and electric lights replacing the originals. The roadside rest photo has me wondering what is that pile behind the fellows? Animal parts or bodies?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration