Won a bet with the Boy!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Won a bet with the Boy!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 09:37 am:

I told the boy we were going to start the 24 We have been working on. He told me it wouldn't start. I bet him a dollar it would. I hooked the battery up, stepped on the starter, it started instantly. He was very surprised. He said he didn't think it would start until the whole car was together ( missing fenders, running boards, splash aprons, tires, windshield). One of the reasons it started instantly was the starter motor I bought from Ron Patterson. Could barely turn over by hand. Starter motor whipped right over and it runs excellent. I had to do a minor carb adjustment and that's it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 09:47 am:

That's great Dan. But most important Did you get your dollar?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 09:55 am:

Grandkids are F-U-N !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 05:15 pm:

Dennis, I didn't have the heart to take it from a four year old. He has the money though, when he was two an aunt wanted to kiss him,he wanted no part of it so she offered him a dollar for a kiss, he still collects. Yes George they are fun, but if I wasn't having so much fun the 24 would be done by now.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration