What Have I Got Here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What Have I Got Here.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

I have two pair of windshield garnish moldings, but as the pictures show, the left pair are different from the right pair. I know for a fact that the top pair in one picture and the same pair on the left in the second picture, are 26-27 coupe and maybe tudor sedan, but the other pair are made differently at the end near the dash as well as the raised stamping running lengthwise on the moldings. Any ideas? Is one pair for 26-27 fordor sedans or did Model A coupes use something like this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 03:19 pm:

They're not for a '26 Fordor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 10:58 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Mulching blades for a Murry 12.5 hp ridding mower...? ;^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 04:11 pm:

I kinda think they're from a Model A. Truck maybe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Henry - Werribee, Australia on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 04:32 pm:

I think they are one of the many changes that occured to the coupe/tudor bodies. I have a pair like the bottom ones in my pile of coupe parts and looking at photos of coupe bodies you see both styles are used.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 06:12 pm:

Dave, I am inclined to side with you. There were many settle changes in 26 and 27 coupe bodies, although most occurred from the reduction of wood reinforcing around the quarter and rear windows and changes to the trunk floor pan. I don't have a 26 coupe body or a 28-29 A or AA cab to check them against. If any body does, I'd like to know, I know someone who needs a pair for a 26 coupe.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration