Zephyrhills Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Zephyrhills Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 03:15 pm:

Any T guys going to the Zephyrhills, FL flea market in Zephyrhills this week (18th to 21st)? Apparently this is a new endeavor at the site of the previous event that was operated by Carlisle productions who have moved their event to Lakeland FL and is scheduled for next week (25th to 28th). I don't know if most of the old vendors will be at the old site, the new one or maybe both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold lee cartwright on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 05:16 pm:

we all wonder the same thing just go and see 10 to get in and at least get a sausage sandwich Lakeland didn't have a lot of t stuff in the fall will have to see with all the snowbirds and venders here now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 05:34 pm:

I'm camped only about a mile from the site and will be going Thursday morning. Don't know what to expect, as it's run by the Sumter group that just had their "extravaganza" last week and there was absolutely nothing there to by in the way of pre 1954 stuff except for a few way over-priced early pieces (rotten old painted wood wheels for $125.00 ea). Hope things will be better this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

I had 2 spots at the Winter Extravaganza. Been there before and it was good. Not this yr. The big timers would go there and then to Zephrehills the next weekend.
Since Carlisle productions are not the host, I don't know if the 65 mile ride will be worth it this yr. Think I will wait for the Lakeland show at Sun and Fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 08:42 pm:

Thanks for the input guys. I am wintering in Venice FL so I guess I'll take a chance and go. Don't need much in T stuff but am looking for some stuff for my A roadster project. If it's unproductive, maybe I'll go to Lakeland the following week

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

Good Luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Hi everyone. I went to Zephyrhills today. I would say that there were 50-60% of the vendors there that were at last years winter show. There were a few vendors with some used Model T stuff. Nothing I needed but there was an interesting assortment. I did buy a few Model A parts from Battlefield and I found a couple of BSW (British Standard Whitworth)wrenches to use on my 1951 Standard Vanguard. Nice find for $5. All in all, a good day and I'll probably go again next year. Hopefully vendor participation will increase as time goes on. I might go to the one in Lakeland next week to see how it compares.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anton AA on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:56 pm:

Hi Dave . So did you end up going to Lakeland ?
I'm thinking about going to one of those events this coming February but don't know which one .
Anyone have an idea of how many vendors at each swap ?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 11:13 pm:

No I didn't. Think I'll try it this year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration