WOOD SEAT LID HINGES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: WOOD SEAT LID HINGES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 07:41 pm:

Does anyone know of a source for these hinges? Snyder's has a set made overseas,but they are away over priced. I thought some one here was repoping them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Here an earlier thread:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/572326.html?1442682002

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

Try Bill Bender on this Forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 10:09 am:

Try Brettuns Village Trunk Shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 11:00 am:

Do you want them correct or incorrect. The photos Paul posted above are correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 11:35 am:

Larry,did you mean Mark? Paul didn't post any pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 11:17 am:

I stand corrected! I did mean Mark. The Kennedy hinges are close, but not the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 01:08 pm:

Are the hinges correct that Brettuns sells - their number HNG15?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

Dennis,

These are the correct ones: http://www.shenandoahrestoration.com/hardware9.html

The top item.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:56 am:

I agree with Jerrys post above. The Shenandoah hinges look right to me, so if they are the correct size, that's who I'd get them from.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration