Model T Housecar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Housecar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

I think I saw a picture on here a few weeks ago of a Model T with a house built on it between the hood and turtle deck. I saw it again on TV on a show my friend recorded. The TV show said that it was one of 6 that Ford built at the factory. I told my friend I can't say for sure but I seriously doubt it. They said it was a 22. It had a 22 chassis and fenders etc. It also had an upside down 13-14 horn and nickel plated headlight rims, running board step plates etc. I say it is the creation of a lumber yard for advertising.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/599159.html?1451534603

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Thanks Ed. I knew I had just seen that on here. It was that counting cars show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gale Bray on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

It was on Chasing Classic Cars with Wayne Carini. The episode is called "Foot long" or something like that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

OK Chasing cars. I remember 3 C's. There was a million + dollar Ferrari and a ragged Kharman Ghia on there for a Concours de'Lemons show.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration