The Pie Wagon has arrived

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The Pie Wagon has arrived
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 01:28 am:

If you're interested in seeing a few different angle photos of Mark C's old PW, I've put up a few here.
http://www.customfurniture.net/1911/index.htm

beware they are large format and may take awhile to load on slow servers. I've also listed a preliminary schedule of what I intend to do with it.

Goodnight
Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 07:37 am:

Looks great! Will you be fabbing up some rear doors? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 07:48 am:

Neat T. I considered buying it, but I Do not need any more toys at the moment. Glad it went to a motivated new owner. It has so many possibilities.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 08:54 am:

Looks GREAT Rod,
I like your Do-It list. I also like to make those kinds of lists as it gives you a feeling of accomplishment over and over again as you cross them off. I even go so far as adding new things to the list as I think of them so I can cross them off when finished. Also is a good history of what was done to the car. Remember, a lot of the fun is in the Hunt, not the pray. Crazy Huh?
Have fun and good luck. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 09:17 am:

Looks great Rod! Again, I'm glad she found a new home! Thanks again for your purchase. Call me anytime if you have any questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 04:18 pm:

Rod, it looks great and I am a bit jealous. I saw the ad but it was at the other end of the country for me. Glad it got sold to a member here, please keep us updated on your progress.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration