THANK YOU DAVE HUSON and DAN CHAPASKO !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: THANK YOU DAVE HUSON and DAN CHAPASKO !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 09:54 am:

I would like to express my extreme thanks to Dave Huson for the loan of his car trailer and to Dan Chapasko for his extreme efforts in safely transfering several precision machine tools from my damaged trailer onto Daves car trailer and into dans pickup ...both went well above and beyond in assisting a friend in need , who was approx. 400 miles from home and in very harsh conditions near Ft.Bridger,Wy. ...
THANK YOU DAVE and DAN ...thank you ...always an optimist ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 10:14 am:

Always very nice to read about humans doing good things to and for each other.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 03:39 pm:

Yes Dave , it is nice to hear about these good things and is nice to recieve and benefit from others grace ...i do very much appreciate this goodness and try to practice these same qualities ...a great example for all ...thanks again Dave and Dan ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration