Just had to take a ride

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Just had to take a ride
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 11:38 am:

Went out for a ride 25 ain't to bad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 11:52 am:

Spring Fever..........Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 11:58 am:

Why didn't you put the top down?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

Yep. I toke mine out on Sunday. ( of course it was sunny and 80 degrees ) but it felt great to get the T out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 07:20 pm:

Drove my '14 to the office this morning. Burrrr! 58 degrees. It's still dark in the morning so it calls for all the lights.

I took this picture on an earlier 6:00am office run a few weeks ago.

It was absolutely beautiful for the trip home this afternoon, 75 or so.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

I drove my 14 to my friends house day before yesterday. Sure was nice with the cleaned out gas tank, no problems. I've got to get it legal so I can drive into town. This crazy Texas weather is nice. Too nice, I'm going to have to mow pretty soon unless it freezes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration