OT Finding Patents

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Finding Patents
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 05:19 pm:

A while back someone on here was really good at finding patent information. I'm using a gear shift mounted directional signal switch from the 20's or 30's made by the Double S Corp. of California and would like to see patent information on it's operation and installation.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 06:56 pm:

Start with Google's patent search.

Regards,
Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

Are there any numbers or dates on the part? That would help track down the correct patent faster.

You can start at https://patents.google.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 11:14 pm:

Hi Howard. Art Bell was the fellow who was so good at finding Patents. I haven't seen any posts from him for a year or so.
I hope you can find what you are looking for.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Thanks guys, I had already tried those searches before asking here and the info I listed is all that is available. I was hoping somebody here had one or knew more than I have been able to find. I have it working but one wire isn't connected and I'd like to learn how it was intended to be used when new.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 09:43 am:

www.uspto.gov

Let me warn you, looking at all the old patents is highly addictive and you will spend a lot of time there!

The things people came up with back in the day...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:17 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration