ECCT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: ECCT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Adkisson on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

I am in Gulf Shores till the end of FEB.. and then in Carrabelle, Fl. for the month of March...anyone in the area interested in the ECCT can message me as I brought mine along on vacation

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 09:31 am:

Folks attending Chickasha this year can check out the Electronically Cranked Coil Tester (ECCT) up close and in portable battery operation at spaces FM6-FM7.

Learn the advantages of adjusting coils by measuring time to fire rather than coil current approximation. See a demonstration how easy anyone can precisely adjust all 4 coils for the same time to fire and firing time consistency to help minimize ignition timing variation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter, Lithgow, NSW Australia on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

I'm an 'electronics challenged" person so I like things that just work as they are meant so I bought an ECCT. I have now done up 5 coils and find the ECCT to be a great tool.

This is not a "paid presentation", I just love the thing. I also have the St Louis mag tester for the same reason, they are simple to use and they work.

Paul

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration