ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 0218/16 - TABER SOLO CAST IRON MUFFLER / CUTOUT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 0218/16 - TABER SOLO CAST IRON MUFFLER / CUTOUT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 11:56 am:

I'll be installing this on our 1915 Roadster pickup this spring. I'll ad the install to this thread then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Kinda expensive Jay.....A days wages.....
Love all your accessories ...Thanks for taking the time to post..
Carl...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

It cost more than a day's wages when Jay bought it on eBay last month too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

Royce, I had been wanting one since I saw the 1919 ad in the Ford Owner Dealer magazine years ago.

BTW: $4.85 in 1919 is equal to $69.52 in 2016 dollars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Royce, I wonder how many of us on the forum ran the bid up. Im glad to know it went to Jay. I wanted it really bad, for the speedster project but I guess not as bad as Jay. Sorry Jay :-) :-( but glad it is with some one who appreciates accessories.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

got one for my chain drive.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

I liked it. Just not that much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

I liked it WAY to much! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration