E-timer Availability

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: E-timer Availability
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

I just bought Tip Top Timer's last E-timer.

There may be some available elsewhere, but any future production will depend on the demand.

If you decide you want one, let Hutch or Mike Kossor know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:59 pm:

WHAT!!! put my name on a list for another one. It would be a shame for this timer to not be available for those that want one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 12:15 pm:

As of Thursday afternoon, Snyders had one in stock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 02:48 am:

Dang! I'd like to get one sometime, but I have a lot of "need to's" before I can move on to "want To's". :-) I hope Mike keeps going on these! Take a break Mike, but don't stop!!! :-) Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration