They sure don't make wheelbarrows like they used to.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: They sure don't make wheelbarrows like they used to.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 04:57 am:

They sure don't make wheelbarrows like they used to.

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 05:09 am:

Ain't that the truth!:-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 09:54 am:

And the driver is still in the dang car - get the hell out & help lift Man !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Looks like the rear axle seized and they are pulling the car with the first one while the boys keep the rear off the ground.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:12 am:

Damn babbitt thrust washers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

I love this photo, in part because my Dad grew up in the Iron Mountain area. He was born in 1919, and his brother in 1915.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 11:06 pm:

Heck, I thought they were just changing the differential lube.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration