Storm Rod Press

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Storm Rod Press
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 05:21 am:

Wanted! The set of anvils that go with the Storm rod press. There is one for the top that flips and can be used ether side also there is a lower set that sits on top of the cylinder. Any or all would be appreciated. If there are none to be had for sale I would like to make some and some detailed pics would be great maybe a few measurements.
Thank you! Matt Temple
601-941-0538

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:56 am:

Matthew
If you have any of it's parts maybe post a photo or two. Might help jog some memory's of what it is. This might be one of those tools that is uncommon and if someone has the parts to it does not know what they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 11:28 am:

This is the only thing I have. Curtesy of Herm. The anvils are on the machine in both pics but are difrent size.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

Matt, Who,s rods are those? I like the pair or bolts. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 12:48 pm:

Not mine that is a picture I robbed off the forum. Sorry for any confusion.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration