Spring Latch Install Pics/Info?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Spring Latch Install Pics/Info?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josh Lauener on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

Hello all. I have ordered the final parts to finish the truck bed for my Roadster and have one question. I just received the spring latches for the tailgate but am unclear exactly how they work. Can anyone share pics/info on how they mount and operate? Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

Are yours like these? Not my pics, found elsewhere on the forum: :-)

pic1

pic2

pic3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josh Lauener on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 01:48 pm:

No but this helps. I guess mine mount to the stop of the back of each side rail. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

This photo may help too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration