1921 Model T Mint

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1921 Model T Mint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Model Trying on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 01:09 pm:

I have a 1921 mint condition Model-t road worthy. The convertible top works, the crank is crank-able, tires hold air (not original) original leather straps for the convertible top, engine compartment is clean and accessible, engine is 100% complete. Paint job is complete, BLACK like ford forever wanted. It does come with an equipped full spare tire. I'm trying to see if anyone may be interested in it before i post pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley MN on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Pictures, price and location of the car in your initial ad would be most helpful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

I have a 1921 mint condition Model-t
No such thing. :-) Model T weren't even MINT from the factory.
If you are really looking to sell then read this;

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/605549.html?1455568176

AS suggested in above link, photos, description and PRICE. The ad should be in the classifieds not here on the forum.
If you need help getting a ball park value check ebay advance and look what similar cars have sold for. Or post photos and a good description here on the forum and help will be abundant.
Your test ad doesn't even say if it's a touring or roadster. The term "MINT" is rarely used as it refers to an unused item that is in perfect condition.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration