Old Photo - Roadster With A Interesting Slip On Delivery Van Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Roadster With A Interesting Slip On Delivery Van Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 01:49 pm:

Well now, that is powerful neat. Thanks, Jay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 02:35 pm:

Yeah,....that "IS" neat! Looks like it probably attaches to the frame as easily as the factory roadster turtle deck just like you'd attach a home made wooden pickup box like thousands of farmers did! I don't remember ever seeing one of these or even a picture of one of these! Seems like something that would have become much more popular than it apparently was.

There's something very appealing to me about this one,.....another great photo Jay,.....thanks again as always for posting,......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 02:50 pm:

The more I look at this one, the more I see and like! Perfect proportions and accessories with horn, perfect size running board tool box, neat 5-lug demountables, and 'lectric headlights and oil cowl lamps with brass bezels! Appears to be a '15, huh?

Seems like with a couple friends for the "grunt work", a guy could convert between roadster and/or cute little delivery truck on a Saturday morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Fahrni on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Similar body on improved T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 06:15 am:

I knew a girl in school who's nickname should of been Tapioca. It only took a minute and she was ready to cook! And that girl Sandy has her phone number on all the coffee trucks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 11:40 pm:

You mean she was "hotter than little sister at a picnic????

just askin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Rogahn - Davisburg, MI on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

Both of those are nice! I like how the improved car's roof is at a reasonable height. The proportions look great

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration