It moves on it's own power

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: It moves on it's own power
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

it's been almost four years since I bought this t and now I think there is light at the end of the tunnel. I was about as happy as a school kid when I pressed low gear and it took off. this is my first t and it was a ton of fun working on, except the interior work. I think I would rather take a black eye every day for a week than go back to the beginning of that. I need to paint the hood and front fenders when the weather gets warmer to declare it done. thanks to everyone that helped me along the way. I'll get some pictures Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

I drove my Coupe for the first time in 1978,I practiced with it on jack stands and then reversed it out of the garage, no barn back then. It was an exciting day, so I know how Ken feels.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration