Personal message to Bill Harris friom Cabo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Personal message to Bill Harris friom Cabo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 06:34 pm:

Bill we are fine and can get on the internet but can't send e-mail but can receive it. Let Dave and Steve know, thanks, Pa

Sorry to bother everyone else with this personal message but no phones here and we wanted our sons to know we were alright, Frank

Cabo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 07:21 pm:

Frank,

Not to worry, we all are glad to hear from fast Frank! Hope that you are doing well.

Evan in Paso

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 07:26 pm:

Where are you Frank, floating in a boat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Cabo San Lucas?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

Keep well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

Keep sending Pictures so I can dream! Take care of yourself

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 09:22 pm:

Beautiful picture. Did you take it? Hope you are doing well.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Beautiful waters! You and Mary enjoy the trip!

(Model T party line)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

Man! I know if I was there, I'd be totally off-grid and enjoying the vacation. To heck with phones and email. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 01:23 am:

Bill, why no reply ?

cabo

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration