Model T items found on our newly found mixed matched pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T items found on our newly found mixed matched pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim & Marilyn Boyce on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 02:28 am:

Hello again, Newbie/rookie here again.. Would like to share some items that i found on this 23 ?? model t we recently found.. I'll attach photos and please chime in on these items are and how they worked ?? Thanks in advance.. Marilyn..Exhaust ??HornsSpeedometer on a model t ??Horn misc. ??Ignition key number ='s where ??Oldest spotlight ever ??Horns misc ??Ignition key number ='s where ??Horn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 08:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 08:47 am:

I think member here, Jim Patrick mounted one of the thru the windshield spot lights. Cool accessory

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 09:41 am:

Looks to me the accessories your showing are pretty much period correct.
The modern water hose clamps that's in the first pic on the Aermore exhaust whistle would be out of place. Buts that's under the car so whose going to see!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 11:54 am:

The red item is a aftermarket Wolf whistle that is normally hooked into the intake manifold, the long rod with the diamond shaped handle is for checking your oil petcocks without climbing under the car. The spring type thing with the loops on each end would be a starter bendix spring. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

I believe the Rubes horn is smaller than T's used but many early brass cars had them mounted on the steering column. The smaller horns may have come from India and used on various things but maybe not cars. Both have been in production in the 60's also. Fuzzy recollections and not positive facts. Others may have differing views.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

The black think with the three arm handle is a vacuum pump for pulling oil out of things like the rear end. The wrench is later V8, spark plug and head nuts. The clamp thing under the bendix is a license plate clamp for Model A, front. The redish colored oval shaped piece is T fan belt. The round black thing with the square nut, it's a nut to hold the top bows on. The silver colored thing on the instrument board with the star, it a light.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration