Old Photo - Posing On The Crank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Posing On The Crank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 09:20 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Don't even wanna think how that would feel! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 09:24 am:

I think she is enjoying it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 10:57 am:

Awesome photo Jay, thanks for posting it. Check the clothing and hair styles, really good examples of mid 1920s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 11:08 am:

The car might be a '23. I hope everyone spotted the Coupe in the background.

(Message edited by 404_not_found on February 21, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 11:59 am:

I think you are right Dave. Low hood and slanted windshield. I hope she is using her left cheek.}
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

That would be her right cheek... she's turned around ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

Is that an octagonal steering wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

Is that an octagonal steering wheel?

There doesn't seem to be an apron below the radiator. Didn't the 23 have an apron?

(Message edited by esole on February 21, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 02:38 pm:

The high hood had the apron. Low hood just the trim strip. This car was transitional between the slanted windshield introduction in '23 or perhaps '22 and the high hood later that year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 04:47 pm:

Got it ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 06:35 pm:

If she can start it, she's a keeper. HIRED!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

My mom told me that she ran around with a bunch if girls and she told me the only reason was she was the only one that could start the Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 08:48 pm:

"Keep your crank up."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:39 am:

Ted liked to start up the Model T and let it warm up for awhile. But Lisa would sneak out and visit the car while it was idling. He found her SITTING on the crank, her fingers grasping the fenders, her eyes closed, bouncing with the vibrations of the engine, and moaning in ecstasy. He crept up along side the car to get a closer look. “Good lord,” he cried. “She’s really getting a buzz off of old Lizzy.”

Then he remembered the tale, told by a friend, of catching his blonde girlfriend getting incensed off the master vibrator of his speedster. Then it all made perfect sense.

Blonde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Kinda looks like the gal off "The Voice".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

I stole this photo from a thread that was on this forum in 2012. At the time, someone thought she looked like Cristina Applegate but I don't know. This photo is obviously not old and looks to be very "photo-shopped."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

The little red speedster was going nowhere but she was certainly headed into the danger zone. I think I heard her cry, "When you've got a Model T, Who NEEDS a MAN!"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration