Me today in a friends Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Me today in a friends Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

My buddy that got my sons and I into model T's, let me drive his today. This was my first time driving T. It was fun. He did let me take it down the road and back at speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eECtyFAZ_1E

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

That sounds like Nathan's car! You must have grabbed it while he was posting on facebook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 03:57 am:

Nice exhaust sound. Can see how he lowered the front. Do you know how he lowered the rear?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration