Six wheels of pure coolness... snowbird T no tracks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Six wheels of pure coolness... snowbird T no tracks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 04:31 pm:

With permission from Russell Nave.

Here we have a Snowbird kitted roadster waiting for snow... so why not take a drive and show off the six wheels!

Personally I would drive it like this everywhere!

Enjoy!

And with tracks and skies:

(Message edited by Stork on February 21, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 12:34 am:

Nice job! Boy wouldn't that be fun if that field was covered in snow? Hey it's still possible maybe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Neat! Looks like a scaled-down version of the Reeves Sexto-Auto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Reeves

reeves

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:19 am:

Speaking of Model T snowmobiles here is a group I follow on Instagram. One of the guys has a Snowmobile he enjoys.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCEXg4bHTn-/?taken-by=thefrozenfew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:25 am:

Oilersccsnowmobile
The image from the Link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:30 am:

I remember there was a Mercedes six wheel car for sale many moons ago (not the WWII one, but one that looked from the teens to twenties) it was rally cool looking...

I wonder if anyone here remembers seen that car..

Anyway!

Here is a later model one off...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 12:54 pm:

I'm interested in learning more about Octoauto's sister, "Sextoauto".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

I like the Frozen few's Stylish rake...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

That Corvair Station Wagon appearing in the 4th picture is a rarity. Looks like it has some jazzy wheels. Oh yeah, nice snow Ts too. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

Add two more wheels!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Or if you prefer....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:09 pm:

Mike, I was on Lily Lake Sunday after the Mama Tried bike show. Got to see the FF car up close. These guys also had many 20's era HD motorcycles out on the ice taking hot laps. Was great to see them out there enjoying themselves. Haven't seen that many old bikes anywhere, let alone running wide open on the ice. Was a sight and sound to behold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Magee on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

Ahh, Professor Fate and the Hannibal Twin 8.

"Push the button, Max!". From The Great Race.

Ed, you beat me to the punch. I couldn't upload fast enough.

One of my all time favorite movies. Can't beat the sight of Natalie Wood in lingerie in a pie fight!

Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration