1916 Speedster Build - sawtooth rally clock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1916 Speedster Build - sawtooth rally clock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David W Gross on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

Looking for a used Sawtooth Rally clock. Any ideas? Trying to finish my speedster on a budget.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

Hal,

Let me translate:

Una mo mayo mambo dogface to the banana patch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 10:10 pm:

This is real item. The link I have posted talks about using one in the Great Race.
https://stevemckelvie.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/my-new-clock-for-great-race-type- speed-time-rallies/

This is just the wrong place to post it. David you might google MTFCA; Montana 500 and contact someone that does that race. You might also try one of the road rally club web sites. More likely someone there might have a lead on one or ebay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David W Gross on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 07:31 am:

Thanks Mark. I appreciate the guidance. Since I'm new to the Model T world and trying to get an education, this forum has been very useful and the people on it are very nice.

Thanks for explaining. Thanks for knowing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:34 am:

David;
RE; This is just the wrong place to post it.
I meant that want ads should be in the classified's. I may have missed you other postings, maybe post some photos of your project and tell us about your goals with the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David W Gross on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 08:50 am:

Thanks Mark,
As I'm new to this forum I didn't even know there was a classified section until you said so!

Thanks again

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration