ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/22/16 - EVER-READY AUTOVAC - AUTOMOBILE UPHOLSTERY VACUUM CLEANER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 02/22/16 - EVER-READY AUTOVAC - AUTOMOBILE UPHOLSTERY VACUUM CLEANER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 05:43 am:

This is a vacuum cleaner that is designed to use the vacuum created off of the intake or a vacuum tank if the car is equipped. A Model T intake is pictured in the instructions.

The intake is tapped and a petcock installed. The rubber hose is attached to the aluminum vacuum cleaner attachment and the end other to the petcock. The tip of the hose is protected by a piece of cloth which prevents dust and dirt from entering into the hose, while still allowing the suction created by the vacuum. Once the vacuuming is done, the user simply pulls out the rubber stopper and empties the contents collected in the handle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:17 am:

Neat! Since I have an open car, I clean the interior of mine by opening the door and blowing the interior out with my leaf blower. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 03:52 pm:

I call my leaf blower my "industrial duster". I do use it in the shop from time to time.

Net accessory! Thanks Dan B!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration