1914 Rear Floor Boards

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1914 Rear Floor Boards
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:44 am:

I have tried to order the correct floor boards for a 14 touring, langs is only game in town I can find, they are months behind on orders. Does anyone know if it was a single piece or several boards. I am going to try and make one myself and try to get it as close as I can. I know it is a real 1/2 inch thick. They one I took out had a piece about 4 inches wide nailed in towards the front of the floor. Any input would help thanks. Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:04 am:

Several random width boards. They were nailed in place as you say by some body manufacturers. Others were screwed in place from the underside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jesse L. Ashcraft on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 11:17 am:

quote:

By Royce
Several random width boards.

Not only were there random widths in my 14 touring but there were gaps between the boards. You wouldn't want to drop any change back there.

(Message edited by jesselashcraft on February 23, 2016)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration