Old Photo - Model T Era - Madras, Oregon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Madras, Oregon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:48 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:00 am:

I have a friend who resides in Madras.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:48 am:

Thanks Jay, I live in Madras, that is a great shot of what is now 5th street, Hwy 97 and Hwy26, it's a lot busier now and a one way going north. Steve is your friend into T's? If so I'll bet that I know Him. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Around 1930. Looks like a Model A on left side facing camera.

I have been through there but don't remember seeing a street like that. Does the present highway bypass the downtown? I go through there between Bend and Portland. Have relatives in both La Pine and Keizer and also Portland as well as Grants Pass.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 12:25 pm:

Dennis - Tom Keller.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

Norm, the highway runs right thru the middle of town, both hwys share the same pavement..
Steve, Tom is a good friend, he actually lives south of Madras in Redmond. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

I guess I wasn't impressed. Just wanted to get to where I was headed.
Norm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration