Slightly OT- 2016 New London to New Brighton Antique Car Run

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Slightly OT- 2016 New London to New Brighton Antique Car Run
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 12:32 pm:

Registration is open for the 30th Annual New London to New Brighton Antique Car Run. This premier event features four days of pre-tours in the scenic New London, MN area, leading up to the 120 mile grand run from New London to New Brighton on Saturday August 13, 2016. This run features many rare and unique pre T cars from as far away as England.

The pre-tours are open to '15 and earlier cars of all makes. That means that you can share the road and fellowship with the old cars and owners for four full days of touring. I did the pre-tours for 6 years with my '14 Touring and really enjoyed building friendships with early Ford owners from all across the country. The experience helped inspire me to purchase and early car, eligible for the big run.

Please consider joining us for the pre-tours, or bring your eligible car and make the big run on Saturday too.
www.antiquecarrun.org

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration