Can't find Rear Center Panel for 26 Tudor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Can't find Rear Center Panel for 26 Tudor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rand Ward Payson, Ut. on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 01:48 pm:

I made a obviously made a real bad mistake when I ordered a rear center Panel for my Tudor. I ordered it on the 7th of Feb from Mac's. I just called Mac's to find out where my panel is and they told me it may take 6 months until it gets delivered. Any help would be appreciated. Rand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:58 pm:

Try Langs, Bob's, Snyders and Howell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:41 pm:

FYI, Howell was at Chickasha, two years ago. He may go every year; I don't know. If you are going to Chickasha and you need something he makes, it might be worth trying to contact him, beforehand, and see if he can bring it to the meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rand Ward Payson, Ut. on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 12:37 am:

Thanks for the suggestions. I was a Chickasha 3 years ago but am not going this year. It takes two full days of driving to get there and I don't need that much stuff now. I have most of it. .....I will check the other vendors as well and ask before I order how long it will take. Thanks, Rand

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration