Winter Tour in Ocala, Florida

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Winter Tour in Ocala, Florida
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

Are you coming to the Winter Tour starting Sunday?The weather has been great this week with temps near 80 and sunny, and should continue for the tour. 125 cars are coming from 26 states and from Canada, Great Britain, and Ireland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven G. Williams - Imperial, MO on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 11:25 pm:

Washed the car, serviced it, can't wait to get there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 12:38 am:

Locked n Loaded, Looking forward to it. Weather forecast in Michigan 6-10" snow night before leaving. Geeez! Keep the big light on for us down there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 07:57 am:

Dave,

Leaving at noon.

Ron and Linda Dupree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 10:19 am:

I signed up but canceled due to a few health issues. Going to try to get there a day or two just to see friends and maybe hop a ride one day.
RDW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Rosenkrans on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 11:08 am:

Truck and trailer are checked, T serviced and strapped down, weather here forcasted for rain through Thursday but clear on Friday - departure day. Spend the night Friday in North Carolina and arrive in Ocala Saturday afternoon. Can't wait.

Just us this year, Lisa and Sasha can't make it so Steve is going to have to find other runners for the auction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 11:58 am:

We have five Great Days planned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 11:56 pm:

I hope there will be a lot of pictures posted, with captions!:-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 11:26 pm:

Should be photos on Ocala.com starting Thursday for the newspaper article this weekend This is some of the most beautiful countryside here of the whole country.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 06:30 am:

Leaving Saturday morning so I have to wade the mud to get the trailer out and load the truck but I will be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

David Corman, Thanks for the hint to view the video on Ocala.com. Very nice!

Be sure to extend our greetings to Jerry and Kim Kramer, Scott and Carren Porter, Steve Ellis & everyone else too.

Some of us are roughing it here in AZ and can't be there. :-(

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Ocala.com > local > living > video should get you there Two Video's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 04:07 pm:

A little OT, but if you're in Ocala and are looking for a change of pace from Model T's, check out Don Garlits' Museum of Drag Racing! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 04:41 pm:

Hey Mark, What is that white stuff on the ground? We will be at Don Garlits' on Monday to see his fabulous flathead fords and drag cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Headed out about 5am. Can't open trailer iced over, should melt before FL I need to get the cars out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 05:46 pm:

Might be warm enough to melt the ice by Saturday. High 50's till then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

David, I saw the second video also, the one about Dave Kern's '15. Tell Steve he did a great job kick starting it too! :-)

Wish I was there. It's 82 and sunny here in AZ.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Keith, Photographer took 100 pictures which should be posted soon. We got the parking laid out for the tour today behind the Ocala Hilton, will be 80 near end of tour. I was the supervisor. Regards David

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration