More items i need help with and better photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: More items i need help with and better photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim & Marilyn Boyce on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Here's a few more photos i took of this 23 or so ?? ford model t homemade pickup.. We would like to know what the knob is just below the spark advance unit ?? A better photo of the speedometer and coil housing.. Also, a passengers side photo of engine..
Thanks.........More need to know photosMore need to know photosMore need to know photosMore need to know photosmMore need to know photosMore need to know photosMore need to know photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

That would be your horn button I also see that you have an after-market fan with a support ring. I have one very similar I picked up at auction several years ago. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

The thing behind the spark lever is the horn button. Under the hood it all looks normal except that ring around the fan, and there's a water pump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

I've never seen the choke/carb adjustment cover plate like that. Aftermarket? Looks like a lot of fun Jim, similar to what I am doing, mine is parts and pieces from several cars, like the Johnny Cash car. Have fun, Jim Derocher, AuGres, Michigan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

I believe the switch on the column is a combination horn and light switch. Push it for horn and turn it for lights. I really like the dash light with the star cutout. Looks like a fun car with a lot of nice accessories. have fun and be safe ... Donnie Brown ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration