Need Parts Delivered from Big Three Swap meet to SF Bay Area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need Parts Delivered from Big Three Swap meet to SF Bay Area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 01:16 am:

Hi- if anyone is going to the Big Three Swap meet in San Diego this weekend and can transport some parts back to the SF Bay Area, please contact me.
I need to transport- 3-4 tomato crate size boxes of parts. thanks all. dmcgearsatyahoodotcom or PM me please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 08:08 am:

Dan -- If you can strap it all down to a pallet, Fastenal will transport it for a reasonable price. I have used them twice and was quite satisfied with the service and the price. Once was for a complete Model T engine and transmission (all assembled) and the other time was for a Weaver Auto-Twin jack.

https://www.fastenal.com/en/22/third-party-logistics-(3pl)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 11:26 am:

Thanks Mike. That might just work if nothing else comes along. I appreciate the idea.
Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration