Old Photo - Main Street Looking North, Mora, Minn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Main Street Looking North, Mora, Minn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 08:50 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 10:38 am:

Looks like the sign in the middle of the street isn't big enough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 01:34 pm:

Check out the screen-side C-cab express truck!

My brother used to live in Mora. He said he signed papers on his house there about where the Chevy dealer is in this photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Check out the horse and buggy today.

Same spot looking north.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:46 pm:

Must be the weekend! All the "citiots" from Minneapolis/St Paul are in town. Otherwise the streets would have a lot more horse biscuits laying around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

If I'm not mistaken, that large two story house down at the end of the street in the first photo is still there. Now it's behind the trees. Up until a couple years ago it was a sober house for the area. I used to volunteer at one of the soup kitchens at one of the churches in town and a lot of the residents from the sober house would come in and help cook, wash dishes and work the food line. The best part was the free meal at the end and sitting around swapping stories of heroic achievements and romantic expeditions. I'm probably the only one there that didn't lie. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration