Old Photo - Main Street Clarkson, Nebraska

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Main Street Clarkson, Nebraska
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 08:53 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 09:59 am:

That is a classic traffic signal..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 10:16 am:

Simple instructions for a simpler time: Move slow, Keep to the right! excellent photo :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 10:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 11:02 am:

nice photos Steve and Jay. Has not changed much. black top, nicer light poles, and fewer trees ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

You think those are "nicer" light poles, Donnie? To me, they just look ugly with those nice buildings. However, the entire area does not look too prosperous nowadays.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:22 pm:

Thanks Jay & Steve! I absolutely love "before & after" pictures like that! Not much has changed in that scene in all those years, but some of the "comparisons" we can make are, at least to me, "pause for thought". The absence of the numerous benches where the 'ol-timers used to sit and "solve world problems" are gone, and that says something to me about "signs of the times"! In today's society, I guess we don't have time to just sit and "talk things over", huh? Sad,.......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

Harold, the old timers are at McDonald's, sopping up coffee all morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 01:39 am:

Nothing wrong with that Steve. Around here, some McDonald's use "SBC",.....("Seattle's Best Coffee"). Not bad,....not bad at all,.....harold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration