Private message for Bill Harris

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Private message for Bill Harris
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

Bill, Dominick's funeral is Thursday at Green Hills Memorial Park, I don't know the time. Can you or Steve attend in my place?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

T at Ranch

Yes, I have it on my schedule to attend.

Now, to make this Model T related, here's a photo of our Touring at the T.V. shoot yesterday.
I can't say any more as the episode will not air until next season.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:30 pm:

t

One more shot of the car. You just can't beat a movie back lot for getting good photos of an antique car. Note that the "Ford" script and license plates have been removed. The car will be in a wedding scene. Oops, I've said too much already :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration