Is this overkill?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Is this overkill?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lyle Nelson Mission Hill SD on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 01:52 pm:

This is my first attempt at posting a picture- so bear with me, please. Pictures show my magnet charging apparatus. The weight is five pounds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

don't look like "overkill" to me just means you don't have to charge them as often:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lyle Nelson Mission Hill SD on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:12 pm:

Missed one picture-

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lyle Nelson Mission Hill SD on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 04:07 pm:

I have about 5 kg that is 11 pounds . But for that I have to grind the 'legs'
charger
charger
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 09:03 pm:

Lyle, how about showing the wiring and the power source?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 11:17 am:

If you keep overloading the meter like that you'll knock it out of calibration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lyle Nelson Mission Hill SD on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

I could not load this picture for some reason...
I am using 24 volts, but experimenting,I find that 12 volts does the same job. I guess that when saturation is reached there is no need for additional amps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lyle Nelson Mission Hill SD on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

May have it this time-

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 02:11 pm:

Yikes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 02:45 pm:

Now that is a magnet charger !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

I checked out Lyles profile picture to see if his hair stands straight up, but you can't tell because his hat is pulled down pretty tight,..........probably to try to get his hair settled back down flat on his head again, huh? Ha ha,........harold,........ ( ; ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

Mr. Tesla would be proud.:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration