Rear axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Rear axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 03:26 pm:

This T is hard to get going. Ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

Oh, that's not good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

Can't wait to see what you find when you open that up! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Wow, and I thought I was a lousy mechanic. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

Flat tire...dah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 04:08 pm:

I bet Henry would like that. Think of the savings!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 04:08 pm:

I wonder if someone actually thought this might work? Maybe a prototype for a secret setup? Maybe just messing with us?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

Your rear end should look like this in the middle The way that it is now I don't know how it got to the right length it would be short

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 04:34 pm:

Should have told the rest of the story.....

This T chassis needs a horse to get it going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

That is what happens when you let a Model A owner work on your car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

It will roll along just fine without the driveshaft, but you will need to hitch it to a horse or another vehicle. :-) :-) Ha! Ha! :-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

I still think you need some air in that tire~ :/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

So far I only see 3 wheels on your wagon sir

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration