Fender brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fender brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 04:42 pm:

I have new fenders and I have the brackets off my old fenders for the main supports, I do need the small "L" brackets. I have a right side that can be fixed but no left side, has anyone managed to save these that they would be willing to part with? I can make one but it will be fussy. I will post this on classifieds too. The left is what I'd really like to have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 05:24 pm:

What year, what body style?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 05:28 pm:

I am in the same boat. I have one on the right side but has never been bolted to the frame. I have run my car for years without but have developed a nasty sound from the flexing of the fender on the drivers side at low rpm's. Really annoying!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

I have an extra one for right front.Give me a shout if you need one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 11:05 pm:

Sorry I did post this over on classifieds and mentioned 1925 coupe, (I hate it when guys do not that)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration