Old Photo - Model T Ice Cream Truck Fleet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Ice Cream Truck Fleet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

I wonder how much ice cream they sold in the dead of winter when the trees were bare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 12:58 am:

Why do you think they are parked ! .... waiting for summer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 01:07 am:

Actually, more Ice Cream is sold in the winter than in the summer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 04:13 am:

Maybe so, but surely not on the street from trucks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 11:54 am:

I don't think those were vendor's trucks. I think they were delivery trucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

Black and white. Maybe they're police paddy wagons. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

Here is a little enhancement. Maybe someone can decipher the lettering or recognize the logo. The word ICE is all I can see.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration