THANKS STEVE & JIM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: THANKS STEVE & JIM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 04:49 am:

Special thanks to Steve Redelman of Kouts IN & to Freighter Jim of nowhere specific. Clara Allen Ford the incredible original 26 foredoor arrived at its new home in Allora Queensland this afternoon. The car is exactly as described by Steve prior to its purchase by our good friends Graham & Ellen Allen. It's great to do business with genuine people & the same goes for Freighter Jim.
How or why you American T people let this gem escape is our gain your loss but thanks any way. It drives as well as any T I have ever driven, It must have had a charmed life & very few miles under its belt. It is a wonderful addition to our Aussie T fleet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 05:13 am:

Hi Doug !

Steve Redelman is Grade A .... :-)

Did the box of parts make the trip o.k ?

If you can - post an image or two ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 04:18 pm:

Yes Jim the parts box was opened by Australian Customs, I don't think they noticed the rest of the car. I don't know weather or not to teach Graham to drive his T maybe I will just drive it around for them. Clara as they call their car will have a charmed retirement is Allora. How is this? population Allora 900 Model T's 10 how is that for an average?
Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 04:25 pm:

Doug,

You are a great asset to the T Community and you have a great sense of humor to boot !

Let me know if you ever come to the states....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

Doug has asked me to post the attached photo of the cars arrival at it's new home.

By the way, a lot of the credit for the amount of T's in this lovely little community goes to Doug. He has a way of " INFECTING " people that way.

I have known Doug for nearly 50 years and that is how it was way back then also.

Best regards, John Page, Australia.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration