Old Photo - Early Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Early Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 11:02 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 11:05 am:

Right hand drive...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 11:14 am:

A very nice N. It looks like N.Y. Branch manager Gaston Plaintiff, and a very early N (radiator neck and shoulders appear to me to be the early style). Also has Gray and Davis lamps with "light shades" similar to other early 06 I've seen.
Thank you for posting.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 01:24 pm:

Rob,

Also has the bolt-together rims that yours had at one time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 02:19 pm:

Jerry,
I noticed that. The brake rods are "up," so not one of the very earliest in my opinion.

A pic of Gaston Plaintiff, Henry Ford, Frank Kulick and a few others, Ormond Beach, January 1906:

Courtesy THF, all rights apply

Closeup of the fellow I think looks like the N driver, Gaston Plaintiff:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

Same hat, that's for sure! I think you're correct Rob.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration