Old Photo - Model T Era Parts Counter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era Parts Counter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 11:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

"I'll take two of those Nickeled shells."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 08:02 pm:

I see several "not approved" accessories in the photo, and a Atwater Kent radio with two different styles of speakers. How dare they take the time to listen to a radio. Too much time on their hands .... This just proves Henry was right about his dealers being lazy and un-trustworthy.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

I'll take a couple of Strombergs for $19.95

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

JAY, HERES OUR ORIGINAL PARTS COUNTER FILLED WITH OUR NOS PARTS COLLECTION. SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY NICKEL RADIATOR SHELLS. GLENparts bibs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

I love it Glen. And it's in COLOR!
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

Glen, Cool Beans!! Now that's my kinda place! Thank for sharing!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

Glen, how much for the phone? :-)
Love your place.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

The phone is not for sale or anything else. A 50 year collection that finally came together as it should. There is an original key board not visable to the right of the middle bin. Thousands of NOS parts and accessories and a complete K R Wilson shop on the opposite side of the room with 3 hand crank coil testers and 3 engine stands. Wish I had more time to enjoy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

You,Guys, Glen is being very modest here I have seen much more of his collection, I got the nickel tour one Sunday on my way through. Thanks again Glen and Thanks So Much Glen for doing what you do for us. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration