Tin Lizzie for Liz, A 3 year project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Tin Lizzie for Liz, A 3 year project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 08:53 am:

Put the finishing touches on the 1927 Coupe that I have been building for my sister for the last 3 years. Took my first real road test yesterday, seems to run and drive just like it should. Added a couple of pictures of the beginning. Just thought I'd share. Harv. lizlizlizlizliz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Mahaffey on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 09:00 am:

Very, very nice, Harv. The car looks sharp and sparkling new. Your sister is a lucky person!

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 09:22 am:

Beautiful job, thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 09:23 am:

Looks great. She should have miles of fun :-) And I'm a sucker for white walls :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Nothing as satisfying as a well done project. You should be proud of the fact you have kept this historic vehicle alive for many more generations to appreciate!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 10:26 am:

Wow Harvey, you have been a Busy Boy! Bravo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 10:33 am:

Harvey, this turned out great. I like the color and the whitewalls with wires. She will be the terror of Winnemucca!!! Good job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 10:58 am:

She's a real beauty. Very good job. The colors are striking. If it was sitting with a bunch of Model T's your eyes would be drawn to this one. Good job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 11:03 am:

Looks good. If it runs as good as it looks, it is a good car. You must really love your sister. I hope she appreciates what you have done for her.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 01:53 pm:

What nice looking coupe. I have been working on one of mine for 4 years and have not got to drive it yet!! Maybe this fall. Just working to many hours. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 01:57 pm:

So Harvey where is the picture of Sis?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:00 am:

Thanks for all the kind responses. My sister lives in West Haven Utah, She has titled and licensed the car with Utah vintage plates. I'll be taking the car to Utah for the 25th street car show in Ogden Utah on the 5th of June then she will come over to Winnemucca on the 18th of June for the Koyote Kruisers car show here. She hasn't driven her car yet so we will have a good time with driving instructions for her. Thanks again for all the kind words. Harv.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration