Need Help on Purchase of 25 TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need Help on Purchase of 25 TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

I am in the process of buying a 25 TT. It has a metal bed short sides wood bed with strips. The cab is all steel. Top and interior are in great shape, this truck has been in dry storage for years. I would say the condition is a 8 on 10 scale. I looked in the classified ads found nothing, same with Hemmings. The problem I have the seller whats me to make him an offer. Its been almost 20 years since I owned one. I think the bed on this truck is what makes it, nicest one Ive seen. Please can anyone give me a high and low value? Thanks for your help. Please email. Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

Sam,

If you live in Alabama & you found that close to you & it was in good shape - all that matters is if YOU think the price is fair ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

Tell the Seller you can't buy & sell their truck at the same time.

Ask them what they would be comfortable with regarding price.

A Seller knows how much they are asking.

A Buyer knows how much they are willing to pay.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration