If You Think You've Seen Everything On Ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: If You Think You've Seen Everything On Ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 12:40 am:

Check out #111918110711 and be setting down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 02:35 am:

Model T??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 02:58 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111918110711?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html %3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D111918110711%26_rdc%3D1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 03:09 am:

I'm sure it has the original wood under the sheet metal skin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 04:13 am:

Well, there went another nice T body. :-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 08:03 am:

Good Lord! Just when you think you've seen it all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 08:10 am:

Well, we don't have to compete with him for those elusive, hard to find water pumps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 08:13 am:

I think the body started as a '26/'27 Tudor, but now shortened and with altered hinges for suicide doors?
But how are you supposed to get up there? Maybe there's a rope ladder for entering? ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 08:41 am:

I can dig it! KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Yep, the world lost a good T and a good K5 blazer to. Looks like something Hotwheels would sell for a dollar in a package at the Dollar general store.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:35 am:

We all have heard of or seen poor women who are on welfare and food stamps, who don't quit having children; it because they have a shortage of brain cells that keeps them from having the sense or the will power to stop. The same can be said of the brain cells of some car builders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 11:15 am:

Well if that ain't for for the under endowment large truck syndrome Guy I don't know what is! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 11:22 am:

No interior shots.... Well, guess he is hiding something...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Robert, Chances are it's a inferior interior hence no photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

An open door shows some (black?) bucket seats....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 12:50 pm:

Better than going to scrap, as I recall some discussion awhile back about how tudor sedans were slow sellers and a lot are parted out. I've seen good bodies on ebay that would not sell. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 03:18 pm:

To each his (or her) own. At least it's someone involved in the car hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 04:02 pm:

If I want something that looks like a tractor, I'd just buy a tractor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

The listing says " no warranty" so I'm out on this one. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration