1911-14 Roadster rear fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1911-14 Roadster rear fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Dix on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 09:06 am:

Would somebody please post a picture of rear fenders and brackets for a '11 - '14 roadster or / and delivery? Where do the brackets mount on the frame. I can't see any appropriate holes in original pictures and the subject is 200 miles away.
Thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:28 am:

1911 has butterfly irons which are an extension of with the rear body mount. 1912 has a single bracket which comes off the bottom of the body mount and 1913-14 have swept back brackets that mount to the side of the rear deck of the body. So none of them actually bolt directly to the frame with the exception of the 1911, which is part of the rear body mount. Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:30 am:

Forgot. delivery brackets mount to the inside of the body as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:33 am:

If it is roadster rear fender brackets you are asking about, I believe they use the 3 rear body mount bolt holes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Dix on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Well that explains why I couldn't see specific holes in the frame.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 11:15 am:

Here is better info:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration