1916 brown center door T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1916 brown center door T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Painted by the dealer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

Six passenger closed Ford?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

Keith, There were no growth hormones like now in the food supply in 1915. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Keith,
I've noticed "seven passenger" Model K listed w/o jump seats. I think sometimes automakers overstated capacity, and the average person fit into a smaller space then..... :-)

A few other interesting Oregon T. This stolen T has the body tag and engine number listed:

T taxi with electric lights and oversize tires in 1915.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Hey,
I have a Centerdoor.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 10:40 am:

I have oversized tires !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration