T-raditions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: T-raditions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 02:54 pm:

My Uncle has made it a point to get his Grandkids into a Model T a.s.a.p. after being born. I too think this is a fun thing to do and I was able to give my Son his first ride in a Model T yesterday. At 2 days old he's well ahead of the curve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 03:00 pm:

Simply awesome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 03:23 pm:

Growing up around the cars and the car people can be a very good thing. Positive people with a common interest added so much to my children's lives. It more than made up for Dad being out in the garage too much using questionable language.
Every tour you take them on there will be a dozen more Grandparents.
Enjoy them.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 03:28 pm:

Congratulations Mike and Jillian.
See you in Montana.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

Awesome picture and statement. Welcome aboard little one!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 04:58 pm:

Congratulations on the new family addition! May he someday take his driving test in a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 05:06 pm:

That's wonderful! Congratulations.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 07:32 pm:

Congratulations! Absolutely. There is nothing else in the world quite like Ts and good family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

Cool way to start them off. Congratulations with another model T driver!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

Next thing you know he'll be DRIVING in the M500!

Great picture of a beautiful family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 09:19 am:

Really good to see that you have your family involved. Great hobby, great people! Nice picture, Congrats

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Cress on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:55 am:

Looks like car loads of fun. Congratulations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:02 pm:

Someone ought to make a pacifier that looks like a Motometer:-) Remember in a very sort while he will be asking you to let him drive it. Enjoy every minute:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:06 pm:

Good Going Mike...

There's another thing to think about...

There was a time pre-age 1 where my son went through the "I'm going to make your life miserable!" mode. His Mother was wiped by it (which usually meant she was going to disappear for a while leaving me to handle it) but then one day right in the middle of a rant, I grabbed him and his car seat...tossed him in the Model T...and went for a ride. He'd be asleep before the 1st mile went by! :-) We learned to do that often :-)

Today, now pushing 40, he will come over and help me with my T's, offer to take one out, even has his own at his house! Never too early!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

Lord help. Wait till the safety nuts see this! Some guy on here once said you need to be 18 before riding in a T. I don't remember who it was and don't care, but I bet he's ALL up in the air 'bout now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Congrats Mike! Good looking family there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 04:24 pm:

Congrats and I think that's great!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration